Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day Two

Day two was just as cold, if not colder than day one. So adventuring outdoors was pretty minimal, since I don't have much cash and have no idea when Unemployment kicks in. It started with coffee and a cigarette.



Then I bundled up and attempted the task of shoveling out and clearing off my car. I figured to tackle this because only more snow was on its way, which would mean it would only be that much more difficult tomorrow. I didn't take a picture of what it looked like at first, because the moment I stepped outside two mormon teens approached me and started talking to me about family values, the Bible and church until I was able to kindly let them leave me to the task at hand.



Frankenhands at the wheel

I took a walk around the neighborhood, it didn't last long because I was loosing the feeling in my legs it was so damn cold! Stretch jeans are not made for planet Hoth!





Back inside while warming up my frozen body, I think Boris was trying to tell me something...

I was trying to created my own 360 degree mirror. Sorry, Stacy and Clinton...I'm just not as cool as you guys are.

I'll leave you guys with monster trucks and hearts....

No comments:

Post a Comment