Friday, January 16, 2009

Day Five

It was only negative 10 with the windchill....YAY!!


An excursion to the Post office, bank and target were in order!!!
I got a money order for $6.60

I bundled up for the wintery warm up


I take the best pictures...maybe my photography skills will get better one day

My neighborhood post office always makes me want to watch Twin Peaks.

Chicago in the wintertime

Snow mound the size of an SUV


One of my favorite trees near the Post Office. It's leaves remain on all year long.


This is the what people on the "Nort' Side" of Chicago do to save their shoveled out parking spots.
Lion's Gate!













Today was all about chit chatting on the phone. Heard some good news, some bad and some horrible. What a god damn year it's already been and it's only 16 days into it. Hopefully good mojo will come our way after inauguration day!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment