Monday, January 12, 2009

Day One

Day one started out with fun filled hopes...but when you have to watch the $57 dollars in your bank account, even stepping outside seems like it would be more expensive than it's worth. Chicago is under a blanket of snow and it's still snowing, we are actually under a blizzard warning. So even though I started the day searching for adventure... money and the elements were against me.

After showering and getting ready for the outdoors..
I noticed the state of my car and didn't feel like shoveling it out. Mainly because I didn't really have to for the first time in my life. Which is pretty damn amazing! I know it's only going to be worse tomorrow morning, but the slacker in me prevailed and I decided to spend a blustery winter day indoors.I brewed some coffee



washed some dishes

woke up some cranky cats



Eric's present came in the mail! A Ginger Snaps necklace from the Caravan! TheCaravan.etsy.com

I also got another package in the mail from LoreLuna! Her family suffered a tragic loss and once I heard the story I went and odered a few of her soaps and tea in order to try and support someone exceptionally creative make ends meet during one hell of a horrible time. Loreluna.etsy.com

I made a little sacred heart painting

Now i am watching

and about to tackle this


Sorry that day one wasn't that interesting. Hopefully tomorrow I'll make it to the free day at the Art Institute. Hopefully that blank canvas above will have turned into something worth coming back tomorrow to see.

until tomorrow....

-natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment